- Image Show 2021 Jun Enterprise Embroidery Award by HKDI
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government Scholarship 2021
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government Scholarship 2020
- Law Charitable Foundation Applied Learning Scholarship 2019 - Fashion Design
- Creativity Award in 3rd “Paint It The Coffee Cup Art” 2019 (Held by Pacific Coffee)
- The Hong Kong school Fashion Design Competition Merit Award 2019 (Held by Hong Kong New Generation Association )
Mystère is a circus show with a mixture of circus skills, dance, exquisite settings, opera, world-class music, and street theater-style comedy. Based on the characters from Mystère, their story is expanded and has given a makeover in the viewers’ vision without being restricted by the genre or performance style of the show. In the past, men used to wear costumes like bubble sleeves and plaid kilts that were considered feminine or ‘womanish’ in nowadays standards, as there are clear definitions on how women’s and men’s clothes should be designed according to today’s fashion standards. As costumes are a medium to show people’s personalities, shall we define our own beauty or be confined by the ‘general’ social norms?